Business Broker Referral Agents
Business Broker Referral Agents
Don't Waste Your Real Estate License
Earn Commissions With Referrals
You Can Earn $6,000 on Average With One Referral
If you are a California licensed real estate agent, but not actively using your license, you can use your license to earn money now. If you are not licensed, obtain a real estate license.
By providing referral information to Business Broker Referral Agents, you can immediately start to earn real estate commissions on the sale of businesses located anywhere in California.
Following is an example:
$600,000 Average Business Price
x 10% Average Commission Received
equals $60,000 Average Commission Received
10% Paid to Referral Agent
$6,000 Paid to Referral Agent
Unlike some business broker referral companies, with us you pay absolutely no fees or costs and there are no minimum production requirements. Since you will be an independent contractor, there is no tax withholding. You receive a 1099 each year for the full amount of your commissions and you pay any tax due on your earnings.
All referrals received are made to PacificBusinessAdvisors.net which was established in 1987. Business Broker Referral Agents is a fictitious business name for Michael Chulak who is the owner of PacificBusinessAdvisors.net. He has been licensed to sell businesses since 1971.
Real estate licensees who find our relationship profitable will generally fall into one of the following categories:
• Recently retired real estate agents and brokers;
• Part time real estate agents and brokers who find that paying MLS and board fees is not cost effective;
• Real estate agents that are considering becoming inactive;
• New real estate agents that are not ready to start an active sales career;
• Real estate agents that have decided that sales are not for them;
• Real estate agents that buy and sell as principals;
• Real estate agents that want to maintain a tax deductible status;
• Real estate agents that are moving to another state; and
• Real estate agents who are employed in another field, but want to use their license to earn commissions, such as family law attorneys, bankruptcy attorneys, and probate attorneys.
There are approximately 40,000 business brokers and agents in the United States compared to over 2,000,000 real estate brokers and agents. Of the more than 2,000,000 real estate brokers and agents, about 80,000 focus on commercial transactions.
Business Broker Referrals serves the following areas:
Southern California, Northern California, Los Angeles County, Ventura County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley, Burbank, Santa Monica, Pasadena, Hollywood, Santa Clarita Valley, South Bay, Pasadena, Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, City of Los Angeles, Agoura Hills, Thousand Oaks, Glendale, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Westlake Village, Calabasas, Long Beach, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Chatsworth, Northridge, Culver City, Torrance, Long Beach, Lakewood, San Diego, Escondido, Vista, Chula Vista, Carlsbad, Malibu
If you searched for any of the following terms, you have found the right website:
Business Sales, Acquisitions, Mergers, Brokers, Agents, Referral Fees, Commissions, Referral Agents, Become a Business Broker, Obtain a Real Estate License, Businesses for Sale, Buy a Business, Sell a Business